Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012 Movies: Trailers

Everyone is well aware that I love a good trailer. Here are my favs from this year.

Trailer that made me weep repeatedly: Les Miserables

Trailer that made me nervous even though I knew how it turns out: Zero Dark Thirty

Trailer that made my heart burst with happiness: Moonrise Kingdom

Trailer that I loved but never even saw the movie: Snow White and the Huntsman

Trailer that made me read the book first: The Perks of Being a Wallflower

Trailer that made me root for an Oscar for a performance: Django Unchained (Leo)

Trailer that succeeds because of one line: Magic Mike

Trailer that made me grateful I never hated Ben Affleck: Argo

Trailer that made me swoon: Skyfall (the cuff adjustment heard round the world)

Best trailer of 2012: The Dark Knight Rises 

No comments: