Sunday, January 7, 2018

2017 Movies: Movie Rundown



My birthday weekend has now concluded, therefore my annual list is due to the masses. What a year! Unlike last year there were several movies that I absolutely LOVED. And although my number is way down from last year (45, from 70 😭), I'll blame a bunch of repeat viewings of some of these. For full transparency, I noted which got a repeat viewing in the theater so all my crazy is out there in the open. I am the proud new owner of a Movie Pass card, which I am confident will get my numbers back up in the coming year. What did I miss? What's ranked too high? Too low? Let's hear it.

Perfect
Call Me By Your Name - 2
Dunkirk - 2
Lady Bird - 2
Logan - 5

Greatness
The Big Sick - 2
The Disaster Artist - 2
The Florida Project
Get Out - 2
Phantom Thread
Star Wars: Episode V111 The Last Jedi - 3
Thor: Ragnarok



Very Good
Baby Driver
Battle of the Sexes
Blade Runner 2049
It
The LEGO Batman Movie
Spiderman: Homecoming
Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri
Wonder Woman



Solid
All The Money In The World
Darkest Hour
The Founder
Girls Trip
Good Time
Ingrid Goes West
I, Tonya
Logan Lucky
Molly’s Game
The Post
The Shape of Water

Just Fine
Gifted
Personal Shopper



Silly But Fun
Atomic Blonde
The Fate Of The Furious
Kong: Skull Island

Meh
Beauty And The Beast
The Beguiled
The Greatest Showman
Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2
The Meyerowitz Stories
Murder On The Orient Express



Not Good
Home Again
The House
Justice League

Terrible
Baywatch

No comments: