Saturday, January 22, 2011

2010 Movie Rundown

This is my last post about 2010, which comes almost a month into 2011, but I wanted to share my movie rundown for this year like the last two years. Same categories. Somehow I saw 39 movies this year, as opposed to 41 last year. I need to step up my game clearly. But I am confident that I will have seen all 10 nominees for Best Picture when they are announced next week, after I watch Winter's Bone. So here we go...

Perfection
Inception
The Social Network
Toy Story 3

Excellent
127 Hours
Black Swan
Blue Valentine
Easy A
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Scott Pilgrim Vs. the World
The King’s Speech

Solid

Cyrus
Cemetery Junction (Netflix)
Despicable Me
Hot Tub Time Machine
How to Train Your Dragon (Netflix)
I Love You Phillip Morris
The Fighter
The Kids are Alright
The Town
True Grit
Waking Sleeping Beauty

Decent
Get Him to the Greek
Shutter Island
The Runaways

Dumb but enjoyable
Due Date
Eat Pray Love
Going the Distance
The Other Guys
The Twilight Saga: Eclipse
Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps

Eh
Iron Man 2

Bad
Alice in Wonderland
Death at a Funeral
The Tourist

Shame on me
Burlesque
Frozen (Netflix)
Remember Me (Netflix)
Sex and the City 2
The Wolfman

Wanted to see but didn't be they good or bad
Catfish
Client 9
Hereafter
Howl
I’m Still Here
Love and Other Drugs
Megamind
Never Let Me Go
Nowhere Boy
Please Give
Rabbit Hole
Salt
Somewhere
The American
The Romantics
Rabbit Hole
The Tempest
Waiting for Superman
Winter’s Bone-Watching this weekend. Once I have I'll put it in its rightful place.

2 comments:

dn said...

I like the "Shame on Me" category. Am I to understand you paid full price to see "The Wolfman"? Must've really been jonesing for some Benicio.

my word verification is "cowpoot"

Lindsey said...

Haha. Oh don't worry. The best part of that is that we went to see The Wolfman on Valentine's Day. I need a life.

On the other hand, I will usually bend to Sir Anthony Hopkins will whenever he commands it.