Friday, June 20, 2008

Celebrity Sighting #3

Celebrity Sighted: Connor Paolo, aka Eric van der Woodson from Gossip Girl

Location: AMC/Lowes Lincoln Square, 68th and Broadway

Info: I was hankering for an early movie so I went to get my ticket early. As I got to the theater, I saw him and two other girls in front of me. I didn't recognize him at first, and was just annoyed that they were in my way. He stopped and kissed one of the girls on the cheek as a goodbye and that was when I recognized him. At first I wasn't sure it was him but after I got my ticket, I saw him standing in line and his identity in my head was confirmed.

Notes: He's probably about my height.

2 comments:

dn said...

Additional note: that show sucks.

Christina Kim Homer said...

yeah. he's super tiny. people on tv always look taller than they really are in real life.