Tuesday, June 3, 2008

On the bus

Cichelli and I were on the bus today and we had a driver that thought he was quite the entertainer. After I entered, he inquired why I hadn't brought him a milkshake, since I was enjoying one myself, and I casually chuckled and scurried to find a seat. But he was just getting started.

As the bus made it's journey up Amsterdam, he decided it was time for fun and games. He got on the speaker and asked the passengers to yell out all the body parts that had three letters.

Naturally, this started innocent enough. "Eye, lip, ear, toe!" The passengers yelled out.

Then some wise guy in front had to go there. "Ass!" Hilarity ensued.

As if this wasn't enough, the driver had one more joke up his sleeve. As he was driving he said, "Ok, get ready, I'm going to teach all of you that are standing the first step of the merengue."

He then slammed on the brakes, thrusting all who were standing forward in a seemingly choreographed "dance move," and he chuckled to himself and drove on into the night.

1 comment:

casey elizabeth said...

chicago bus drivers are not that funny. maybe he was high.