Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Beaky and Beautiful

December 8 – Beautifully Different. Think about what makes you different and what you do that lights people up. Reflect on all the things that make you different – you’ll find they’re what make you beautiful.

I have a nose that some have said resembles Sam the Eagle. I've also been called birdie, bird brain, ducky and other assorted fowl by certain people. Apparently it came from my Grandpa John. Thanks Gramps.

I've tried to make it cute with a rabbit-like wiggle. It may have worked a time or two. It's not my favorite feature but it definitely makes me different. And so i guess by this post's logic, makes me beautiful. Thank you Gramps indeed.

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

you are beautiful to me.

i am naming my daughter after you. you or paula deen.

- muppet mouth